Sunday, November 20, 2011

these are the days of our lives...

Today is the day... not "the" day... but the day we travel to Russia. There has been a lot that had to happen before this day could come. GOD amazes me every step of this radical walk. There are days I think He must be the biggest 'jokester' because of the hoops we've had to jump through. Some days I wonder if Satan asked if he could "play" and GOD said 'go ahead and have your fun but it won't stop them from marching on.' Then there are days I wondered if we were crazy and if this was really something we are suppose to be doing. :) But ultimately I remember no one and nothing can stop the will of God. His will for us is to glorify and serve Him. His will for us is to share His love and message with the world we've been assigned. About 2000 years ago he used a baby boy to accomplish that. And TODAY, he is using another baby boy to keep HIS message going.  I am humbled to be getting on a plane today...a step closer to meeting one of God's most precious gifts.... OH GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment